Welcome to my mini home and a glimpse into my life with 9 children. 7 of my children are 5 and under so we never have a dull moment in this "establishment". My husband and I had a totally different idea of what life for us was going to be like. When I met my future husband we had the "how many kids do you want talk". I told him I wanted 8 childrena and he said no way. We negotioated to 3 children. Little did we know that God had different and bigger plans. Sit back, relax, and enjoy my circus of a life :)

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Embryo Adoption

I am so excited to say that my husband and I have decided to do embryo adoption. I am so excited for this as it will give us an opportunity to become pregnant and save lives of precious frozen babies. Yes these babies are already babies, not eggs, real frozen embryos. Where the sperm has fertilized the egg and then produced a baby. I just can't stand the thought of theses babies being in a frozen state of being. So that is why hubby and I feel it is important to save these precious souls. We have sent a letter to family and friends asking for donations and we are excited to say that we have received the very first donation. So very excited as we are on our way to adopting embryos.

Isaiah's caseworker stopped in yesterday and she said that he is doing wonderful. She said she hasn't seen him so interactive with his siblings and that she really liked the progress he is making. She also told us that his case will be transfered to a different worker. She really didn't know what that meant, but that it was no big deal. So I guess we will just wait and see what that means.

I really have no other information as we are just trying to enjoy the last days of summer here. It is very hot today, temps are in the mid 90's, which I love. The kids only were able to play outside for a little while this morning until it became to hot for them.Well I guess that is all, I will keep everyone updated on our embryo adoption journey.

No comments: