Welcome to my mini home and a glimpse into my life with 9 children. 7 of my children are 5 and under so we never have a dull moment in this "establishment". My husband and I had a totally different idea of what life for us was going to be like. When I met my future husband we had the "how many kids do you want talk". I told him I wanted 8 childrena and he said no way. We negotioated to 3 children. Little did we know that God had different and bigger plans. Sit back, relax, and enjoy my circus of a life :)

Friday, January 7, 2011

Waiting and Passing

     So yesterday we got the call about 5 profiles we could look at from our fertility clinic. Meaning that we could have chosen our babies yesterday. Unfortunately, we had to pass on ALL of those profiles because we are still short on the funds we need. I am very bummed as we could have chosen them.  I am bummed that those embie babies could have possibly been our babies. I am one to not say no to children. Maybe that is the reason for having 7 children already, lol ;) It just breaks my heart. But I just have tot rust God that the perfect babies are waiting for us. I so wish we could have said yes to those babies. Well I pray that those babies will be given the opportunity for life through another couple and that couple can experience pregnancy and childbirth. Please keep us in your prayers and please continue to pray that all the funds we need to complete our embryo adoption will come in.

No comments: