Welcome to my mini home and a glimpse into my life with 9 children. 7 of my children are 5 and under so we never have a dull moment in this "establishment". My husband and I had a totally different idea of what life for us was going to be like. When I met my future husband we had the "how many kids do you want talk". I told him I wanted 8 childrena and he said no way. We negotioated to 3 children. Little did we know that God had different and bigger plans. Sit back, relax, and enjoy my circus of a life :)

Sunday, May 29, 2011

A little Scare...

This morning I had a little scare. I went to the bathroom and noticed a mild spot of blood. Then once more after that. I called my doctor's office and the nurse said that that is a normal thing and they see if very often and it is very common. She said as long as it doesn't change in frequency or color, I have nothing to worry about. YEAH!!!!

Well I have noticed a new symptom. I think my taste buds have changed a little. Today we took the family to Da*iry Que*en and I thought my ice cream was spoiled. I told Mark that the ice cream was spoiled and he siad it's not. I asked all the kids if their ice cream tasted ok, and they all said it tasted very good. I still wasn't convinced so I had Mark tast my specific ice cream and he said it tasted normal and fine. So as I am experiencing a new thing I am WAYYYY disappointed that Dai*ry Quee*n does nit tast goo at the moment ;) NAh, really, I am ok with it. I think it is very exciting to be able to experience all of this. I have been waiting for this for 9 years, any symptom will be welcomed, right???

This weekend we have been camping with the family  and it had been fun. We have had some rain, but all in all it has been a wonderful time.

No comments: