Welcome to my mini home and a glimpse into my life with 9 children. 7 of my children are 5 and under so we never have a dull moment in this "establishment". My husband and I had a totally different idea of what life for us was going to be like. When I met my future husband we had the "how many kids do you want talk". I told him I wanted 8 childrena and he said no way. We negotioated to 3 children. Little did we know that God had different and bigger plans. Sit back, relax, and enjoy my circus of a life :)

Monday, June 27, 2011

Update...

Well I guess I have been coping fairly well lately. At times I get really down and sad about the whole situation. I'll be fine and then I'll get sad. Yes all these emotions happen quite frequently throughout the day. On Friday I had a really good day ALL day. I was very thankful for that. On Saturday and Sunday it was an up and down roller coaster of emotions. But I am able to get through well, I think. Sometimes I am just not sure what I feel, or how to even put my feelings into words.

I am having pain on and off most days. Last week Wednesday was pretty painful and throughout the night was extremely painful. I thought my body was doing what it needed to do for the baby, but nothing happened :/ Friday I had no pain at all and Saturday was good too. Yesterday the pain returned and today there hasn't been any pain. When I say pain, I really mean cramping pain. So we will see. If nothing happens one week from today, I will need to call my doctor.

I just wonder if I will be as excited if we become pregnant like I was this time or will I be more reserved. I want to be just as excited, but right now I am a little scared. I am putting my trust in the Lord and together we are working on that. Knowing me, I will probably jump in with both feet again and proclaim my pregnancy to everyone, just like I did this time. With so much support and love from family and friends, I want you to experience this journey with us, through good or bad.  I hope you all with be just as joyful next time, just as you all were this time.

I want to thank everyone for their support they showed us through this difficult time. It meant alot to us!!!  Thank you to two dear friends who brought dinner over for us. That was special. I also want to thank my best friend/cousin who offered to help us anytime we needed it, and said she would help with anything we might have needed help with. That meant so much to us. Also I want to thank my other cousin (S.K.) for her offering of help as well!!!!! You must understand each one of these mentioned ladies have large families that range from 4-9 children and they so graciously offered to help and they gave us so much support. WOW, you ladies are AWESOME and a huge blessing to our family. Thanks so much!!!!!!

No comments: