Welcome to my mini home and a glimpse into my life with 9 children. 7 of my children are 5 and under so we never have a dull moment in this "establishment". My husband and I had a totally different idea of what life for us was going to be like. When I met my future husband we had the "how many kids do you want talk". I told him I wanted 8 childrena and he said no way. We negotioated to 3 children. Little did we know that God had different and bigger plans. Sit back, relax, and enjoy my circus of a life :)

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Arianna Felicia Renee

     Today I present to you my beautiful daughter Arianna. Arianna is such a blessing to us. She is so gentle and sweet. We have had Arianna since she was 5 weeks old. Oh my when we got her I feel completly in love with her. I held her constantly only putting her down when I had to. She was a fabulous baby. So easy going, hardly cried and was always (and still is) full of laughter. She is a smart little princess too. She said "I love you" to my dad and mother in law when she was four months old. These were her first words. Unbelieveable I know, but it truly happened, I was there :)

     During our time of fostering her she left to go live with an aunt in Kentucky when she was 5 months old. I was devastated. I knew she belonged in our home, I just knew. After she left I cried out to God daily. I said to him if she is to be ours please bring her back to us. A month after she was gone I saw her case worker in the store and I asked her how Arianna was doing. She just said, well um, not the best at this time". But she didn't explain the situation. During the second month that she was gone, things must have gotten worse. I got a call at my workplace ( I was still working at the time) on Novemeber 22 from her adoption worker and she asked me if we wanted Arianna back. Her aunt got into trouble and they removed her form the aunt. I cried, I was breathless and of course I said yes. Mark was away hunting at the time so I couldn't ask him so I made the decision myself. I knew Mark would be ecstatic. We had to wait until that Firday to pick her up. In the meantime Mark was back form hunting. We went to the store to buy a christams dress for our daughter Emma. When we choose the dress for her, I picked two. My husband said why do we need two dresses ( I haden't told him yet of Arianna's return) and I smiled a huge smile and said we need one for Arianna. He looked at me like I was nuts. I said yes we need two one for Emma and one for Arianna. I said, " Arianna is coming home on Friday to be with us forever. Oh my gosh was my husband so thrilled.

     Arianna is a miracle. She is such a precious little girl. Her big brown eyes just melt my heart. She is so helpful to me with the other kids. She is a little mommy. I knew God placed her in our home forever. I am not sure why we went through what we did, but that doesn't matter now that she is ours forever.

No comments: